Do You Have a Mold Concern?
- Is mold growth visible in the property?
- Is there a persistent odor present?
- Are there signs of water damage or moisture intrusion?
- Is anyone in the home or building experiencing health issues that could be related to the indoor air quality?
If mold is visible or suspected in your home or building, or if an unusual odor is prevalent, contact our indoor environmental professionals for unbiased solutions . SkyeTec has no vested interest in the extent of the damage or contamination, so trust us to provide a clear and accurate mold assessments. Microbial sampling is available if needed.
Mold assessments are deployed in response to an issue involving a water event or suspected water intrusion or mold in a home or building. SkyeTec’s mold assessment reports provide the scope of work that will satisfy you by protecting the integrity of indoor air quality with cost-effective solutions.
SkyeTec's Mold assessment scope of work includes:
- Visual Assessment
- Moisture Survey
- Measurement of temperature and relative humidity
- Photographs of the damage
- Air and surface sampling (if requested)
- Borescope use(if necesary)
- Detailed report of the findings with recommendations for cost-effective resolution
All mold inspections are performed by SkyeTec's Licensed Mold inspectors. Our inspectors have over a decade of experience in providing the solutions needed to correct any mold or moisture concerns.
Indoor Air Quality Assessments
SkyeTec's Moisture/Indoor Air Quality (MIAQ) Inspection evaluates conditions and documents the extent of damage as well as the extent of impact on the indoor environment. Then, once this information has been collected, recommendations are provided for immediate action response steps. With proper communication and adherence to the steps recommended, the ultimate purpose of this process is to bring the issue to final resolution and closure for all parties.
SkyeTec's Indoor Air Quality scope of work includes:
- Mold Assessment
- Remediation Specifications & Oversight
- Viable and Non-Viable Air and Bulk Sampling
- CO2 Monitoring
- Post-Remediation Sampling
- Corrective Action Consulting
- Moisture Prevention Plans
- Right to Know Programs
- Determination of Biological Agents