SkyeTec is a leader in wind mitigation inspections in the state of Florida, and is one of only
11 Wind Certification Entities (WCE) chosen by the state to inspect homes for the My Safe
Florida Home Program. During this program, SkyeTec performed over 90,000 inspections,
and has educated numerous property owners on hardening their buildings against hurricane
strength winds and on lowering their insurance premiums. SkyeTec prides itself on providing
the highest level of quality service to our clients, and continues to provide wind inspections.
- Third Party Validation: SkyeTec has no vested interest that would compromise our third party independence or create a
conflict of interest.
- Superior Inspector Resources: SkyeTec has built the largest statewide network of Certified Wind Inspectors with over
- Inspector Education: All Wind Inspectors must complete specific training provided by the University of Florida to perform
our inspection program and must meet stringent eligibility requirements. SkyeTec provides on-going educational sessions to
ensure our inspectors have the most current information.
- Rapid Response: Inspections are scheduled and completed, on average, within 4.2 days.
- Immediate Deliverable: SkyeTec Wind Inspectors complete and deliver a Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection
(UMVI) Form at the time of inspection. Retrofit information is also provided.
- Assistance a Phone Call Away: Our customer support center provides immediate assistance for both insurance agents and
homeowners, and is available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6PM.
- Information Technology: State-of-the-art, web-based programs allow SkyeTec personnel to review all photos and inspection
data minutes after they are uploaded. Lost or misplaced forms can be replaced free of charge by e-mail or fax within hours
of a request.
- Quality Assurance: SkyeTec has a team of Quality Assurance (QA) Wind Inspectors that routinely perform reinspections to
ensure inspections in the field are done accurately.
- Homeowners Say It Best: Over 98% of homeowners have rated SkyeTec as ‘Excellent’ in overall satisfaction on the post-inspection survey. This has helped keep SkyeTec the #1 rated WCE by the state of Florida in 2007 and 2008!
- Re-Inspection and Other Services: Re-Inspections are available when a homeowner makes improvements that further harden
their home. We inspect, update the file to reflect changes, and provide a new UMVI form to the policyholder. Our reduced fee
of $75 will apply if SkyeTec performed the initial inspection.
Visit www.YourWindInspection.com or call us at 1.877.531.2407 today for more information on our wind mitigation services, and how you can
order your Wind Mitigation Inspection today.