Property Condition Assessment for Single Family Homes
A Property Condition Assessment is a great way to learn what "shape" your current or future home is in. This inspection is provides a baseline of the physical structure and systems of the home. Once assessed, we provide recommendations for needed repairs.A visual inspection includes assessment of:
- Heating, Ventilation and Central Air Conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Interior walls, ceilings, floors, steps, doors
- Electrical system
- Roof, attic and visible insulation
- Foundation, basement and structural components
Property Condition Assessment for Multi-Family Properties
SkyeTec also performs baselines condition assessment for multi-family residential properties. The assessment evaluates the following components of the building:
- Structure – concrete, steel and wood components
- Building envelope – roof and sidewalls including windows and doors
- Interior finishes – floors, walls and ceilings
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Electrical system and components
- Plumbing system and fixtures
- Fire Suppression and life safety systems
- Landscaping including walks, drives, parking areas and planted areas
- Storm water drainage
Property Conditions Assessments for Commercial Properties
- PROPERTY CONDITIONS ASSESSMENTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL DUE DILIGENCE
- PROPERTY VALUATIONS
Rely on SkyeTec’s team of experts to assist you in protecting your investment interests by providing comprehensive, objective assessments for your commercial real estate transactions.
- INCREASE KNOWLEDGE
- ASSESS MARKET VALUE
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Optimal real estate transactions involve thorough analysis of the property’s improvements, financial value and areas of potential exposure.
SkyeTec’s Best Opportunity Consulting approach outlines your best opportunities to save money through efficient and effective solutions. Maximize your procurement capabilities and opportunities with valuable knowledge of material facts and figures, including energy efficiencies and sustainable, environmental considerations.
Contact us to schedule your Commercial Building Property Condition Assessment.
Our third party assessment of the properties helps mitigate potential liability and risk exposure. SkyeTec mobilizes a team of construction professionals and environmental specialists to identify, locate, and quantify significant defects, deferred maintenance, and obvious code violations at the property.
Commercial real estate transactions require a highly detailed assessment performed according to ASTM Standard E2018 – 08 for commercial properties at the time of a transaction. The scope of SkyeTec's PCA includes obtaining baseline information on the readily accessible and observable material systems and components of improvements located on the property. The purpose is to provide a brief description of current conditions (at the date and time of the assessment), as well as to identify and communicate physical deficiencies. The following items are included within a Property Conditions Report:
- Summary of ConditionsDetails of Conditions by Sections, including Site, Structural Frame and Building Envelope, Roofing, Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, Electrical, Life Safety, Interior Elements, Accessibility, and Moisture Intrusion/MoldPhotographs, Digital and Infrared Photographs (if areas of elevated moisture were detected)
- Recommendations for Repair and Replacement with Opinions of Probable Costs