Ensure a Smooth Transition From Construction to Sold Home with Quality Control Inspections
Increase homeowner satisfaction and save an average of 300 dollars per house on new homeowner call-back costs, with SkyeTec’s Quality Control (QC) inspections. Our inspectors find any construction deficiency in the home before it can turn into warranty repairs and/or homeowner complaints. In addition, the SkyeTrac Client Portal enables you to track the performance of your trades and hold them accountable for quality construction.
Even if you currently have a quality assurance program in place, SkyeTec adds the objectivity and third-party validation that can be difficult to maintain internally. Our trained analysts and inspectors are versed in the Residential Construction Performance Guidelines as well as indoor environmental standards.
SkyeTec’s QC Inspection:
- Assesses multiple quality points and integrates seamlessly into overall QC program
- Objectively helps your staff meet the Residential Construction Performance Guidelines
- Utilizes SkyeTecnology to auto-generate detailed reports of findings and trends in findings
- Findings and reports are available 24/7 at your fingertips via the Client Portal
- Dramatically reduces warranty call-out costs and increases customer satisfaction
- Saves on overhead and post-closing repairs
- Streamlines scheduling, inspection, and reporting processes
- Alleviates staffing deficiencies
Contact us online, by phone at 1.866.SKYETEC or email us today for more information on our Quality Control Inspections!